Take privacy a step ahead with window films
Your home is your safe haven. It is only right to think your privacy is no one’s business and must be protected at all costs. Sometimes, the curtains in your windows may not properly conceal your privacy and can give intruders the availability to peek into your home anytime. So, won’t it be better to compensate for such a shortcoming as early as possible?
Compromising even the slightest of your privacy may not be the best decision. Trying to cover your windows without spoiling the overall look of your interiors might be a problem for you as a homeowner. In that, why don’t you try customisable window films? Elegant window films are known to enhance homes’ aesthetics and obstruct any outside view.
Tinted windows can sometimes go beyond your budget, so a cheap yet effective alternative will be window films. Depending on your need, you can get several types of window films that offer you one or two-way privacy films.
Your beautiful glazing deserves a layer of protection that can enhance its properties. For that, window films will work just fine. There are a range of window styles you can get and an option to customise them. For your old or new windows, window films can do a fantastic job of preventing drafts from entering too. So, if you wish to enjoy your home’s peace, then window films should be your solution.
Window films with privacy coating
The space you are most comfortable in and can freely be yourself can be called your home. Considering to improve the privacy of your home by installing window films also comes with deciding its combination with your interior decor. Here are some of the most demanded privacy window films you can choose from.
- Frosted Window Film: Enjoying a winter setting while enjoying your morning view is always beautiful. Frosted Window Films lets in a soft light that gives your room a foggy brightness but also highly improves your privacy. As the name suggests, the window film creates a frosted coating on your glazing, making it unable to distinguish who or what is happening inside the home.
- One-way Window Film- These window films allow the owners to view the outside but not the other way around. These restrictive window films are in high demand for their exact purpose. It comes in different colours to suit your requirement, and each can offer various energy efficiency.
- Rainbow effect Window Film- This broken-glass window film creates a rainbow effect when natural light falls on it, thus the name. Rainbow effect window films make an excellent privacy coating and amazing addition to your interior decor.
- Mirrored Window Film- Mirror Window Film is a type of one-way window film that looks like a mirror to anyone looking from the outside. While offering total privacy to its users, they create a beautiful effect on the windows during the day. They are also highly valuable for their improved heat retention during cooler months.
- Stained-Glass Window Film- Who wouldn’t want stained glass in their homes? Sometimes replacing your existing glazing with a stained one might seem like an expensive choice for you. Then, you can opt for stained-glass window films that provide the same results and privacy enhancement.
More than one benefit?
A product with a single benefit may not seem like a feasible idea. The same goes for installing window films. You must ensure you reap more benefits than the price you paid for. Thankfully, most privacy window films come with a list of advantages that prompt you to purchase them immediately.
- Firstly, privacy- The significant purpose of privacy window films is to improve your home’s privacy. No one wouldn’t want to compromise the privacy of their homes in even the slightest, and thus, privacy window films will work perfectly.
- Energy Efficiency- Various colours of window films provide various energy efficiencies. However, each variant is guaranteed to improve the heat retention of your home by a significant percentage.
- Cost-effective coating- Compared to installing window glazings, window films are highly cost-effective.
- Reduce Glare- Different types of window films can ensure a reduction in sun glare. You can view the outside without having the sun hurt your eyes.
Why choose able install?
Say you already have good-quality window films or require one at affordable rates, then getting to know an experienced company can be your best solution. However, don’t search around the place because Able Installs are just a call away. With over 30 years of experience, our professionals can assist you in installing window films without creating air gaps.
To cater to your convenience, our services are just a call away to book. So, give us a ring, and we’ll be at your location immediately.