1. Terms and conditions of sale
2. General – these conditions of sale apply to all contracts of sale for our supply and for the installation of our window films, window graphics and associated services and products unless expressly excluded in writing by, or with express authority of a director. Any qualification of these conditions by other sources than those of Able Install Ltd, or any other conditions which are sought by others to impose will be inapplicable unless expressly accepted in writing signed by, or with express authority of one of our directors. Able Install Ltd reserve the right to appoint sub- contractors for certain installations of our products and these sub-contractors will be controlled and audited by Able Install Ltd and will not be pre- notified on each contract to the customer. The use of sub-contractors under a controlled environment allows Able Install Ltd to be able to respond more quickly to requested completion These subcontractors will be specialists in their field.
3. Advertisements – all descriptions and illustrations contained in our literature, price lists and other advertising material are intended to give an accurate description of our products and services. The material contained within this matter may change and Able Install Ltd will not accept any responsibly for matters arising from such changes. Any information contained within this material shall not form any part of the contract unless specifically incorporates
4. Delivery – (a) any times quoted for delivery are to date from receipt of a written order and full information enabling us to proceed uninterruptedly, and where, at your request, we agree to make any change in specification previously agreed, the times shall be adjusted accordingly. (b) While we shall use all reasonable endeavors to keep to times quoted we shall not be liable for failure to do so or bare such costs as are
5. Extra cost – should we incur extra cost owing to the suspension of the work by your instruction or lack of instruction or to interruption, alteration, delay, mistakes or work for which we are not responsible, such extra cost including the cost incurred by working overtime or unusual hours or by keeping any of our on-site after completion, shall be added to the contract price and paid for
6. Technical – due to the nature of window film technical difficulties may occur with glass when film is adhered. It is the responsibility of the client to assess and consider the suitability of each product for its intended use. Able install Ltd will endeavor to supply all necessary information relevant to specified glazing systems. Able install Ltd cannot accept responsibility or blame for any glass related problems unless it has specified in writing the particular use of any one film given the glass type and
7. Complaints – any right the client may have to reject our products as not complying with the contract must be exercised within seven days of delivery or, where our quotation provides for application, within twenty eight days of completion and on the expiration of that time such right shall lapse. When products are applied by us we will abide by the manufacturers recommended curing times and base such claims against We will abide by the glass and glazing guidelines for film inspection.
8. Ownership – unless otherwise stated, in writing by one of the directors of Able Install Ltd, ownership of Able Install Ltd.’s products remain with Able Install Ltd until all goods are paid for in full. We lay claim to re-possess any such goods as we deem necessary and this will be done at the discretion of the
9. Price and payment –
(a) The price quoted is net unless otherwise
(b) Unless arrangements are made for payment of the price, or part of it in advance, the whole of the price shall be due on the date on which we give notice to you that the works are complete. If payment is not made within thirty days of that date interest shall be payable on the price for the period beginning with the expiry of the thirty days and ending with the date of payment, interest being at the rate per annum of two per cent over the bank of England’s minimum rate for the time
(c) Payment shall be in sterling or in such currency as we may direct. (d) for sales in the UK V.A.T. will be charged extra in so far as it is not partly or wholly included already in the contract price but is due by law, whether on this sale or the services here under or on the purchase of any goods or services comprised in the goods, hereby sold or the services here under. If the buyer is prohibited, by operation, from making payments in full without deductions then payment shall be increased to ensure after such deduction of or payment of such taxes, duties, fees or other charges and after payment of any additional taxes or other charges due as a consequence of such increase the company receives a sum equal to the sum the company would have received and to which it would have been entitled had no such deduction or payment been
10. Price adjustment – the price is based upon the cost of material, labour, transport and of conforming to statutory obligations on the date of the quotation or purchase order and if between that date and the completion of the work variations either by rise or fall, occur in those costs then we reserve the right to amend the contract
11. Guarantee – we shall make good by replacement that in our opinion or repair any defect product as long as it has been used in the proper manner excluding fair wear and tear, arising solely from faults in our material’s or workmanship and which appear within the period of twelve calendar months beginning from the date of invoice, provided that in the case of goods not of our manufacture you are entitled only to such benefits as we may be able to recover from the manufacturers
12. Liability –
(a) our products, advise and services are sold upon such terms that neither nor our servants shall be liable in contract tort or otherwise for any for any personnel injury or any loss or loss of production or damage (howsoever such loss or loss of production or damage is caused) suffered by you or any other person and arising out of or in connection with the design, manufacture, sale, delivery and installation (or failure or delay in delivery or installation), stoppage, repair or adjustment of the use thereof or services in connection therewith and you shall indemnify us and our servants against any claims on respect of any such injury, loss or loss of production or damage. For the purposes of this clause we contract on our behalf and on behalf of and as trustees of our Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of profits, increased cost of working, loss of production or any loss or damage to any material in the course of being processed by our products or services.
(b) These conditions of sale define the whole of our liabilities and shall exclude and be adopted in place of
(1) any condition or warranty implied by statute, common law or trade usage
(2) any other condition or warranty unless it is accepted by Able Install Ltd in writing signed by, or with express authority of one of our directors, and (3) any express or implied condition or warranty whether collateral or
13. Delivery – a delivery charge of £14.00 will be made on orders.
14. Law – the contract shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract in conformity with English law, Able Install Ltd are not responsible for any laws outside the United Kingdom’s controlling the quality, marketing, labelling, safety and use of goods whatsoever arising form or caused directly or indirectly by the goods in